Good Morning- Let's talk seniors. I love taking senior photos, it makes me happy and I would love to schedule a few more for the class of 2014
The senior pricing options for the class of 2014 are :
· Option 1: An in-studio session only (the studio is set up in my home), your session will last between 20 to 30 minutes. After the images are processed you will have 10 photos to choose from in an online gallery. This option is usually used for those who want only a formal picture in a studio set up. The yearbook photo will be sent to your school with the specific dimensions that are required from your school's yearbook. There is a $110 minimum order with this option. The price for this option is $50
Watermarked proofs are available for purchase for $50.
· Option 2: This options includes both an in studio and on
location session (up to two locations within 20 miles from my home/ $.50 per
mile over the 20 miles). This session will last between 2 and 3 hours.
There will be no limit for clothing changes or posing. After your images
are processed you will have between 35-40 images to choose from.
The yearbook photo will be sent to your school with the specific dimensions
that are required from your school's yearbook staff. There is a minimum
print order of $150. The price for this option is $100
Watermarked proofs are available for purchase for $100
· Option 3: This option includes an on location session only. You can choose up to two locations within 20 miles from my home/ $.50 per mile over the 20 miles. The session will last between an hour and an hour and a half. You will receive between 20-25 images in an online gallery to view and order from. The minimum print order with this option is $100. The price of this option is $75
Watermarked proofs are available for purchase for $75
· After each session that meets the exceeds a print purchase of $225, you will receive a low resolution disc of your gallery to use as a keepsake and on any online community (facebook etc.) - Printing from this disc is prohibited.
Feel free to double up with a friend or make a day of it and have them taken with a small group. I want to make this as fun as possible for everyone!
A few little notes:
*it will take about 3 weeks to get your gallery to you and you’ll have 3 weeks to place your order.
*for a $30 release fee you will be able to order announcements/invites/thank you notes from my affiliated store www.tinyprints.com/storefront/JCLPortraits - You will be unable to get a release from any other vendor. I heart Tiny Prints and they do an amazing job on their cards/
* To look at more senior photos click on this link to my blog , http://julielaakso.typepad.com/click/seniors/, I haven’t updated my actually website this year.
* We are moving out of our current house (however we will still be in the area) so I’d like to get all of my senior formal sessions done by August 25, we could schedule the outside photos anytime if she is wanting a fall session
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I’ll be happy to help.